Download Attempt Limit
- EasiShare Web now allows you to limit the number of download attempts. With this feature you will have the control of how many times an external party can download the shared document.
- EasiShare Web will show the download action in File Activity window.
EasiShare Admin Portal
User Deletion Confirmation
- Deleting a user who was previously the only owner of a managed drive? If that user is the only user/group with permission, those drives will be deleted. So we added a two-step confirmation for deletion of these types of users. First step will ask you to confirm by typing the username.
- The second step of the confirmation will show you exactly which folders will be deleted if you delete that user. Make sure you have the copies of those folders if you do not want to lose them before you delete that user.
- In order to protect your sensitive data, we've implemented the automatic inactivity logout for admin portal as well. There will be a warning pop-up before the session logs out to remind you to stay on session.